You can save time creating an electronic menu by preparing everything you need in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
Please do the following steps in order to import menu items:
- Download an example of an electronic menu in XLSX format.
- Open the downloaded file in any spreadsheet editor (Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, OpenOffice Calc, etc.)
- Save your changes.
- Open Import in the admin panel.
- Specify the path to the updated file.
- Click Import and wait for the process to finish.
- After the steps have been taken the menu will be imported and available in the admin panel. If necessary, you can create a new file and import additional elements.
How to create a unique QR code for a digital menu with a customer's table number? Customers come to your establishment, sit down at a table, scan a QR code, get acquainted with the menu, order and pay. At any time and without waiting for the waiter Feb 23, 2023
Use Stripe for Digital Menu Payments In this guide, you will learn how to accept online payments by connecting your Digital Menu to a Stripe account. Aug 22, 2022