You can save time creating an electronic menu by preparing everything you need in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
Please do the following steps in order to import menu items:
- Download an example of an electronic menu in XLSX format.
- Open the downloaded file in any spreadsheet editor (Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, OpenOffice Calc, etc.)
- Save your changes.
- Open Import in the admin panel.
- Specify the path to the updated file.
- Click Import and wait for the process to finish.
- After the steps have been taken the menu will be imported and available in the admin panel. If necessary, you can create a new file and import additional elements.
Use Stripe for Digital Menu Payments In this guide, you will learn how to accept online payments by connecting your Digital Menu to a Stripe account. Aug 22, 2022
Modifying Dishes Using the "Addition" Function in the Digital Menu Let your customers shape the composition of dishes themselves by choosing the necessary ingredients through a digital menu Aug 14, 2022
How to Deactivate Menu Items? Deactivation (adding to the stop list) allows you to hide e-menu items for your customers, leaving them in the admin panel. Jun 21, 2022